Cast aluminum heating loop is a kind of electric heater, using tubular electric heating elements and a high-grade aluminum alloy shell, with a general operating temperature of 150 to 450 degreesC. It is applicable to plastics machinery, die heads, cable machinery, and equipment in chemical, rubber, and petroleum industry, etc. Cast aluminum heater is featured by long service life, excellent heat-insulating properties, outstanding mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, and magnetic reactance, etc.
1) Customers shall provide product drawings or samples,if drawings or samples are not available, please provide specifications, models, voltage, and power, etc. of the products.
2) Power handling of the surface of cast aluminum heater is 2.5--4.0Watts per square cm.
1) The working voltage shall not exceed the rated value by 10 percent,
2) The wiring part shall be outside the heating layer and insulating layer, the shell shall have effective grounding,
3) Cast aluminum heating loop shall be placed in a dry place,if the insulation resistance is lower than 1MEGOHM because it has been unused for a long period of time, please bake the resistance in an oven at 200 degrees C for 5-6 hours.